Meghan Markle is possibly the most relatable Royal in the world. She totally gives us Princess Diana/Queen of Hearts vibes. Long before she married her hubby, Prince Harry and became a part of the Royal family, however, the Duchess of Sussex established a name for herself as a successful actress in Hollywood. From red carpet to Buckingham Palace, Meghan remains a California girl at heart- and a proud one at that.
In honor of the charismatic, California Royal, we put together a list of our favorite relatable Meghan Markle quotes. Let us know your favorites in the comments!
14. “On a normal day, I love a shift dress with flats and a little cropped jacket. That, for me, is my travel wear if it’s not too chilly – you can throw a scarf over your legs if it’s cold on the plane!”
13. “I’m really big on day dates. If you go for a stroll, have a picnic or lunch with a glass of wine – it doesn’t get better than that.”
12. “When I’m traveling, I won’t miss an opportunity to try great pasta.”
11. “My mother was a free-spirited clinical therapist, and I had the most hard-working father, a television lighting director by trade. My mum raised me to be a global citizen, with eyes open to sometimes harsh realities.”
10. “I think the biggest part of being a girl boss in the office, at home or anywhere you go is just knowing your value.”
9. “I do think there’s some value to really throwing yourself into food and embracing where it comes from.”
8. “Food makes travel so exceptional, because you get to taste what it’s actually supposed to taste like. To eat the real Pad Thai or finally have a proper curry is something pretty amazing.”
7. “Being a working mom and traveling as well with a baby, my goodness it’s a lot, but it’s all so exciting.”
6. “Some of the best meals of my life have been having a taco on a street corner.”
5. “I’m still the same person that I am, and I’ve never defined myself by my relationship.”
4. “Put on a sweater and really great sneakers with a big scarf, and you’ll look so stylish. For me, they are an everyday essential.”
3.”When I get ready to go out, it’s half hour and we’re out of the door. I don’t want to waste time getting ready: I want to go and have fun.”
2. “I’ve always shopped on the sale rack, and I’ve always been the girl flipping through the hangers trying to find the best deal.”
1.”French fries and vino are my vices.”
Don’t forget to LIKE and let us know your favorites in the comments.